- Compliant Intel ATX12V v 2.31
- The integrated Active PFC+ PWM Combo Controller will increase the efficiency of exchange and make PFC
- higher than 99%
- 80 PLUS® Bronze certified — up to 85% efficiency
- Assembled copper + AL heatsink make cooling more efficient
- 120mm silent fan with PWM function
- The longer cable design supports cable management perfectly
- Double-Layer EMI Filter protects from electromagnetic interference & restrains noise
- Intelligentized eco-friendly chipset, consume < 1W in its off-mode, compliant Erp standard
- CircuitShield™ —OVP, UVP, SCP, OPP
- Supports Multi-Way SLI / CrossFire + Multi-Core CPUs
DEEPCOOL DA500 Power Supply Review
The DA500 may not be the prettiest but it will surely get the job done. It’s prices falls right into place with those of other competitors, so if you are specifically looking for a DEEPCOOL power supply or happen to see it on sale for a few dollars cheaper it is worth the purchase. The 80PLUS certification should give you just that much more piece of mind in knowing it’s not going to blow under normal circumstances taking other components with it.
DA 500 is certified with 80 plus bronze with up to 85% electrical efficiency enabling lower heat generation and lower operation cost. Outstanding and stable performance makes it one of the ideal choices for multi-purpose usage. Double layer EMI filters protect from magnetic interference and restrains noise while operating.
Double Layer EMI Filter
Double Layer EMI Filter ensures low level of electromagnetic interference to keep your electronic devices uninterrupted.
SLI and Cross-Fire supported ensures your hungry GPUs run stable.
120mm silent fan with PWM function
120mm silent fan with PWM function provides optimal airflow to cool the components inside.
|Type||ATX 12V V2.31|
|Dimension||150×140×86mm (W x L x H)|
|Input Frequency Range||47~63Hz|
|Fan Size||120mm Black Fan|
|PFC||Active PFC (>0.99)|
|Power Good Signal||100-500ms|
|Hold Up Time||>16ms|
|Efficiency||85% Under Typical Load|
|Protection||OCP / OVP / UVP / SCP / OPP|
|Regulatory||CE / FCC / CCC / CB / EAC|
|Note||***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.|