AMD AM4 motherboard inspired from architectural design, with Core Boost, DDR4 Boost, Turbo M.2
- Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ / Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics / Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Desktop Processors for Socket AM4
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 3466+(OC) MHz
- Turbo M.2: Running at PCI-E Gen3 x4 maximizes performance for NVMe based SSDs.
- DDR4 Boost: Advanced technology to deliver pure data signals for the best performance and stability.
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality.
- EZ Debug LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot
- Core Boost: With premium layout and fully digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
- PCI-E Steel Slot: Protecting VGA cards against bending.
MSI motherboards feature tons of convenient and smart design, such as convenient pin-header keep out zone, friendly SATA & USB location and so on, so DIY users can pick and choose any gaming rig they want.
STAY COOL FOR RELIABLE SYSTEM
Cooling your PC is essential for reliable performance. MSI motherboards feature excellent power design with solid and heavy heatsink. We've made sure to include enough fan headers with full control to allow you to cool your system any way you want.
FULLY CONTROLLABLE IN BIOS AND SOFTWARE
MSI motherboards let you manage speeds and temperatures for all your system and CPU fans. Total Fan Control allows you check your primary system characteristics in a simplified graphical interface. You can also set up to 4 temperature targets for CPU and motherboard, which will adjust the fan speeds automatically.
AUTODETECT DC OR PWM MODE WITH HYSTERESIS
MSI fan headers automatically detect fans running in DC or PWM mode for optimal tuning of fan speeds and silence. Hysteresis also makes your fans spin up fluently to make sure your system stays silent, no matter what.c
USER FRIENDLY DESIGN
MSI motherboards feature tons of convenient and smart design for DIY users, countless system tuning and troubleshooting tools are at your disposal to push your system to new heights and satisfy even the most demanding tweaker. Makes it so easy to install your own motherboard without any issue.
Every MSI motherboards are certified by strict mechanic that feature convenient pin-header keep out zone, friendly SATA & USB location for compatibility with the widest range of components and devices, so DIY user can pick and choose the components they want. More than that, we offer a dedicated Qualified Vendor List (QVL) for the most critical part - memory. Combining with MSI DDR4 Boost technology, we provide the maximum compatibility, so you confirm and choose any gaming rig as you want.
EXTREME STABILITY & COMPATIBILITY TESTING
MSI conducts thorough memory testing with the most popular memory brands under extreme conditions to ensure your system runs stable no matter what. Our memory partners include brands like Corsair, Crucial, Kingston, G.Skill and many more to optimize memory modules and configurations.
APPS TO GREATLY IMPROVE EFFICIENCY
With years of experience in creating performance enhancing tools that are easy to use, only the highest quality applications are at your disposal. Use these tools to get the most out of your motherboard and achieve victory when gaming. Moreover, we made sure our BIOS contains all the latest options and is easy to use for everyone. The extensive features let you fine-tune your system to deliver reliable maximum performance.
TAKE COMMAND OF YOUR SYSTEM
MSI’s Command Center software is the perfect tool to get the most out of your motherboard. With an intuitive interface, Command Center allows you to tune settings to increase system stability, maximize performance and optimize your system’s cooling features.
INSTANT SYSTEM STARTUP WITH MSI FAST BOOT & GO2BIOS
With the latest operating systems supporting UEFI fast booting methods, we have added a “Fast Boot” option to take full advantage of this. Simply enable “Fast Boot” either in the BIOS or with the convenient application for faster boot times.
Avoid having to mash your DEL/F2 button to get into the BIOS with the Go2BIOS button in the MSI Fast Boot application. Your PC will automatically go to the BIOS on the next reboot for quick. Some models even have an onboard Go2BIOS button.
CLICK BIOS 5
We made sure our BIOS contains all the latest options and is easy to use for everyone. The extensive features let you fine-tune your system to deliver reliable maximum performance when gaming.
MSI motherboards featured all the latest solution for enthusiast gamers and prosumers. CPU and memory enhancement and fast storage and USB transfer speed are ready to be on the battlefield.
High-quality power supply components and intelligent fans optimize CPU cooling performance, which is a key factor in ensuring stable and high-speed operation of the system.
Optimized layout design and a fully isolated memory circuitry ensures perfect stability and performance. You never have to worry about your system crashing during games with MSI DDR4 BOOST.
MSI motherboards support all the latest storage standards, which allows users to connect any ultra-fast storage device.
MSI motherboards provide the most fascinating in-studio advantages, designed to satisfy any professional workflow. Elevate your listening pleasure and network connection with MSI Audio & LAN. Enjoy extreme sound quality and uninterrupted online experience.
Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality. MSI Audio Boost delivers the highest sound quality through the use of premium quality audio components.
EXHILARATING AND INSPIRING
Each MSI motherboard is built based on the specific topic in order to match different tastes and favors. Furthermore, MSI also adopts the modern style to design the heatsink through huge surface and sleek but simple cuts in order to make the heatsink and appearance looks ripped and powerful. Combined with neutral color, such as black, grey and silver, as the main background, MSI motherboard can perfect fit different RGB LED effects and strongly shows the gamers tunes.
MAKE YOUR PC MORE THAN YOU THINK
PRO Series motherboards combine stable functionality and high quality assembly for clever business solutions. Designed to satisfy any professional workflow, PRO Series motherboards make life easier for businesses and office use.
With years of experience, MSI is no stranger to building high-performance motherboards. Our R&D and engineering teams have reviewed countless designs, evaluated a wide selection of high quality components, and developed products for reliability even under extreme conditions.
BUILT ON EVERLASTING QUALITY
Using only the finest quality components and integrating the latest technological innovations delivers the best possible professional experience. Rigorous quality testing under the most extreme conditions ensures a super reliable, long-lasting and high-performance motherboard.
|Processor||Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics/ Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Desktop Processors for Socket AM4|
|CHIPSET||AMD® B450 Chipset|
- 2 x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 32GB
- Supports DDR4 1866/ 2133/ 2400/ 2667 MHz by JEDEC
- For AMD Ryzen Gen3 (R5/R7/R9)
- Supports DDR4 2667/ 2800/ 2933/ 3000/ 3066/ 3200/ 3466/ 3733/ 3866/ 4000/ 4133 MHz by A-XMP OC mode1
- For AMD Other CPU
- Supports DDR4 2667/ 2800/ 2933/ 3000/ 3066/ 3200/ 3466 MHz by A-XMP OC mode
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Supports ECC UDIMM memory (non-ECC mode)
- Support non-ECC UDIMM memory
- 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot (PCI_E1)
- Supports x16 speed with 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors
- Supports x8 speed with Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics processors
- Supports x4 speed with AMD® Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors
- 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1 slots
- Only support when using AMD® Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors
- Maximum shared memory of 2048 MB
AMD® B450 Chipset
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
- Supports RAID 0, RAID1 and RAID 10
- 1 x M.2 slot (Key M)
- Supports PCIe 3.0 x4 (1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics) or PCIe 3.0 x2 (AMD® Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics)and SATA 6Gb/s 2242/ 2260 /2280 storage devices
AMD® B450 Chipset
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports through the internal USB 3.2 Gen1 connector
- 6 x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB connectors)
- 4 x USB 3.2 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) Type-A ports on the back panel
Realtek® ALC887 Codec
- 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
- 1 x Realtek® 8111H Gigabit LAN controller
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 connector (supports additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports)
- 1 x 4-pin CPU fan connector
- 1 x 4-pin system fan connector
- 1 x Front panel audio connector
- 2 x Front panel connectors
- 1 x TPM module connector
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 1 x LED strip connector
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
|BACK PANEL PORTS|
- VGA Port
- USB 2.0
- LAN Port
- HD Audio Connectors
- DVI-D Port
- HDMI Port
- USB 3.2 Gen1
- 9.6 in. x 8.1 in. (24.4 cm x 20.6 cm)
- m-ATX Form Factor
|MOUNTING||9 mounting holes|
|OPERATING SYSTEM||Support for Windows® 10 64-bit|
Support for Windows® 7 64-bit
* To support Windows® 7 64-bit, you must install an AMD Pinnacle Ridge & Summit Ridge CPU.
|Note||***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.|